Teeth Whitening/ Dental Bleaching
Teeth whitening, also known as teeth bleaching, has become extremely popular over the last several years. It's a great way to improve your appearance, it's reasonably priced, non-surgical and non-invasive.
Before you Whiten Your Teeth
It's the dentist who decides that whether you are a candidate for teeth whitening. If yes, then we schedule an appointment to have your teeth cleaned first. Having your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist will remove surface stains caused from coffee, tea, nicotine, and certain foods. Then we schedule you for teeth whitening.
Facts for teeth whitening:
- Tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges and veneers will not lighten when your teeth are bleached.
- Teeth whitening does not produce the same results on all types of teeth discoloration. Someone with yellow tinted teeth would probably have great results with bleaching, while someone with gray tinted teeth might be disappointed because gray tinted teeth don't bleach as well.
- Tooth sensitivity and gum irritation may be the side effects of teeth whitening treatments.
- If you have any cavities, they should be filled before you have your teeth whitened.
- Touch ups are usually needed to maintain your desired shade, depending upon habits such as smoking , drinking coffee and tea and eating certain foods which will stain your teeth.
- People with gum disease shouldn't get their teeth whitened till there gums become healthy.
- Teeth are naturally darker along the gumline. These areas may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface and usually remain slightly darker.
Teeth Whitening Options
Professional tooth whitening is available in two forms: in-office and at-home treatments.
In-Office Bleaching - In-office teeth whitening offers excellent results. This is performed in our dental office and can be done quickly, usually in a little over an hour. This in-office procedures may require more than one visit. Peroxide agents are applied to the teeth either directly or in trays, and may be accelerated using a special light source, to accelerate the whitening process. The big advantage of this method of tooth whitening is the immediate result. This method can improve the smile five shades or more, but can also cause some temporary sensitivity.
At Home treatment- Professionally supervised and dispensed tooth whitening products are effective on several types of stains. With this method, a dentist creates customized whitening trays for the user. The user then applies gel given by the dentist in the trays for at-home use. The results are effective but are gradual.
Keep in mind that all products will only whiten natural teeth. If you have dental work (crowns or filings) in the front part of your mouth, see your oral health care professional for specific advice.
After having your teeth whitened, touchups are generally needed to maintain your desired shade, depending upon habits such as smoking, eating certain foods and drinking coffee and tea which can all stain your teeth.
Good oral hygiene is essential to maintaining your beautiful smile, so remember to brush properly at least twice a day and floss daily. Visiting your dentist for regular check ups and cleanings will also help to keep your smile white and bright.
- Painless Root Canal Treatment/ R.C.T.
- Cosmetic Filling/ Tooth Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening/ Dental Bleaching
- Dental Implants
- Crowns And Bridges( Fixed Teeth Replacement)
- Ultra-sonic Teeth Cleaning and Polishing
- Complete solution for Bleeding from Gums
- De-pigmentation of Gums
- Treatment of Dental Fluorosis
- Orthodontic treatment/ Braces
- Paediatric Dentistry/ Kids Dentistry
- Pit and Fissure Sealents
- Tooth Jewelry
- Dental X-Ray
- Bone Grafting
+91-9956226541, 9936485785 Or mail us at