Treatment of Dental Fluorosis
Too much fluoride during the early stages of tooth development can cause fluorosis (discoloration) of teeth. Children between the ages of 1 and 4 are most susceptible to this problem. It is at this stage when permanent teeth begin to form underneath the 'milk' teeth. Children over the age of 8 are at almost no risk of developing fluorosis.
Fluorosis is not a disease, but it is a cosmetic problem, which can be prevented in the young. If it is not taken care, fluorosis can result in darkened teeth in adults. Fortunately, the damage caused to the appearance of the teeth can be corrected at Smile Ray Super- Specialty Dental Clinic. Crowns and veneers are usually given to cover-up darkened teeth.
As it is always the case, prevention is the best option. By bringing your child to Smile Ray regularly, early signs of fluorosis can be detected and early remedial action can be taken.
Severe Fluorosis of Upper Front Teeth
Veneers Placed For Upper Front Teeth
- Painless Root Canal Treatment/ R.C.T.
- Cosmetic Filling/ Tooth Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening/ Dental Bleaching
- Dental Implants
- Crowns And Bridges( Fixed Teeth Replacement)
- Ultra-sonic Teeth Cleaning and Polishing
- Complete solution for Bleeding from Gums
- De-pigmentation of Gums
- Treatment of Dental Fluorosis
- Orthodontic treatment/ Braces
- Paediatric Dentistry/ Kids Dentistry
- Pit and Fissure Sealents
- Tooth Jewelry
- Dental X-Ray
- Bone Grafting
+91-9956226541, 9936485785 Or mail us at